If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
– Jim Rohn
Why you need a Digital Marketing Growth Specialist
As specialist I can help you explore and discover key issues, pain points, new opportunities and challenges that you are going to face transforming and growing your business through digital marketing using my NLT (next level thinking) methods.
- You need to know about the latest technology that is right for you and your organisation that is going to help not hinder your progress and growth. I can help you find it
- My guess is that you need help establishing your first Digital Marketing strategy and plan and more importantly how to implement it
- Reduce the risk of not accomplishing business goals and targets through digital marketing that isn’t effective or easy to implement and change if you need to
What you get
- Clear plain English explanations of what you should be doing to grow your business and making sure that you understand what is happening, and why, every step of the way
- Expert guidance as and when you need it. You get personalised phone or Skype calls or face-to-face meetings, (this is my preferred method of working)
- I give proactive advice, coaching and exploration of key issues, pain points and challenges where you most need help in digitally transforming and growing your business
- Summary email following session highlighting areas covered and next steps
- Everything is simplified and in plain English so you always know exactly what’s happening and what you are getting
- Full access to my NLT methods and techniques that you can use in your business that day
- I am passionate about digital marketing and keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends concerning digital marketing, transformation and customer experience
- I have extensive knowledge and experience building and running Start ups, Small Businesses and Enterprise organisations
- 20+ years as a successful Small Business owner
- Help companies improve and grow for over 16+ years
- You are getting an experienced Digital Marketing and Transformation Specialist
Investment in your organisation
I can work with you or your team to develop short and medium-term strategies and plans and help you implement them to keep projects on track and keep you ahead of the competition.
As your business really begins to understand the importance of digital transformation and customer experiences and how they are shared across the web and by word of mouth, you can begin to shape them to your advantage, I am not talking manipulation here.
But as you think about the experiences you want your customers to have through the transaction process, it is vital to know what it is they are feeling, thinking, seeing and touching every step of the way plus it will benefit your relationships and ultimately your business when you do know.
I regularly find that after my consultancy work finishes most clients retain my services as a coach and mentor to their high level management and board members. Because I am able to support them in the day to day running of their teams and other duties it makes perfect sense to have them fully on board with your transformation strategy.
Operating at a high level can and does often lead to problems but because of my extensive management and director level knowledge I can help guide you through stormy seas into calmer waters. Resolving issues as they arise and often before they start is a key part of what I offer.
Please feel free to get in touch…
What Others Say
“Keith is brilliantly talented at all things creative. He is a first responder and has always been ahead of the game before most people even realised that there was one.
For this reason, whilst the majority of people in the UK still deeply mistrusted the internet, Keith McMean became synonymous with it as he became one of the very first web designers.
When WordPress became available, he quickly saw the potential and created a step by step how-to-build a WordPress Site guide Now anyone can build a decent website and maintain it to a professional standard.”
Kay Hebbourn – Digital Marketing Consultant
“Keith’s support continued with one-to-one training sessions to allow authorised Port staff to intervene on the website’s content management system and update at will.
Moreover, Keith has continued to be available with a helping hand proving he is incredibly unselfish with his time and knowledge. As a result of Keith’s work, the Port has totally revamped its online marketing collateral with a website that totally reflects the ethos of the business and one that has facility to be updated via a very user friendly interface.
I would not hesitate to recommend Keith McMean and his company for this type of work and also for expert support in electronic communications and all aspects of social media.”
Colin Sharpe – Supply Chain Manager West Cumbria Mining
“I have known Keith for a while now, I first met Keith at one of his Social media Events he was delivering, and so glad I went. I have had the opportunity to meet him at many Networking Events since then and his enthusiasm,great personality , can do attitude is a pleasure.
I am an avid follower of Keith’s daily updates on Twitter and Linkedin , his enthusiasm for getting the word out there to help businesses use these Social Media Sites to there best advantage … If you have a social media queery give Keith a call and I would have no hesitation to recommending Keith to any business however small or large.”
Tracey Todd – Senior Manager at Adecco UK
“Keith is passionate about all aspects of online, and is very experienced and knowledgeable in what he does. When you add into the mix his excellent project management and people skills, it’s very easy to see how he can take any size project and end up with a result that exceeds expectations of both the client and the design / development team. It’s a joy to work with Keith, and have no hesitation in recommending him.”
Stu Woodbridge – Web Marketing Manager
“I have worked with Keith McMean on several occasions, the partnerships we have created between us have been mutually beneficial and served local businesses very well to the delight of everyone concerned, for CN working closely with Keith and his team of true professionals makes the process of doing multi media business a real pleasure.”
Stephen McCullough – Group Business Development Director CN Media
“Keith’s enthusiasm for the potential of digital marketing is infectious. He is a visionary who has the expertise and knowledge to deliver projects that achieve great results. Keith is an excellent communicator. He is organised and I would recommend him to all.”
Craig Johnson – Director at Kagool and digital marketing specialist
Need help growing your business.
Fill out the form below, give me as much information you can, and I will be in touch very soon.