“BE SO GOOD THEY CAN'T IGNORE YOU”
- Steve Martin
About Keith McMean
As a Social Media Strategist, for over 10+ years, I have helped Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Professionals, Executives and Board Members to demystify social media through bespoke consultancy and training so it makes sense to use it throughout their business or organisation.
- I have been a director in a number of companies and organisations
- I have sat as chairman on boards for organisations, charities and non profits
- I have been a panellist on start up and entrepreneurial thought leader programs
WHAT DO I DO?
I offer Social Media consultancy specialising in:
- Communications advice
- Stakeholder relations
- Issue management
- Risk management
- External communications
- Community consultation
I WORK WITH
- Business Owners
- Board Members
CAN I HELP YOU ANSWER QUESTIONS?
- YES, if you want to ensure that your organisation or business is utilising social media to its full potential
- NO, if you are not ready to commit to using social media as a way to communicate with your staff, customers or suppliers with full transparency
Keith has been a Social Media, Marketing and PR nut for over 15 years now and because of this love he is ideally placed to help you in any way he can with all things Social Media, Marketing and PR. Starting out in 1997 he has worked with such giants as Debenhams, Nectar, Next, The Shopping Channel, JD Williams, Lloyd Motors, Scottish Borders Council, Copeland Council, Sellafield and many more.
Keith has been a director of numerous companies and non profits.
Keith lives in the beautiful county of Cumbria which is home to the fantastic Lake District National Park. This really helps his passion for watercolour painting and fell walking. Keith is also a keen drummer and plays in a rock covers band.