“BE SO GOOD THEY CAN'T IGNORE YOU”
- Steve Martin
About Keith McMean
As a highly sought after Social Media Consultant, Strategist, Trainer and Speaker, for over 10+ years, I have helped Blue Chip Companies, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Professionals, Executives and Board Members to demystify social media so it makes sense to use it throughout their business or organisation.
I have taught thousands of people how to master social media and spoken at various keynotes and seminars on the subject.
• I have been the director of numerous companies and organisations.
• I have sat as chairman on boards for organisations, charities and non profits
• I have been a panelist on start up and entrepreneurial thought leader programs
• I regularly give social media help and advice on radio
WHAT DO I DO?
I offer Social Media Consultancy, Training and Public Speaking on the following:
• Communication and networking advice
• Social Media for Business
• Customer Experience Strategies
• Omni Channel Marketing
• Social Media & Strategic Alliances
• Social media strategy spanning all social media channels and online communities
THE WORK I DO
Companies hire me for the following reasons:
• To launch Digital or Social Media Initiatives
• To launch Customer Experience Initiatives
• To generate leads through Social Media Channels
• For training on Social Media
• Public Speaking
CAN I HELP YOU?
- YES, if you want to ensure that your organisation or business is utilising social media to its full potential
- NO, if you are not ready to commit to using social media as a way to communicate with your staff, customers or suppliers with full transparency
I have been a Social Media Consultant, Strategist, Trainer and Speaker for over 15 years now and because of this love I really am ideally placed to help you in any way I can with all things Social Media.
Starting out in 1997 I have worked with blue chip companies such as Debenhams, Nectar, Next, The Shopping Channel, JD Williams, Lloyd Motors, Scottish Borders Council, Copeland Council, Sellafield Ltd and many more.
I have has been a director of numerous companies and non profits.
I live in the beautiful county of Cumbria which is home to the fantastic Lake District National Park. This really helps my passion for watercolour painting and fell walking. I am also a keen drummer and play in a rock covers band.
Please get in touch for an initial chat and then we can find out how I can help you and your business succeed online.
I am always open to any sensible offers on projects, consulting opportunities and partnerships so please feel free to ask if this interests you.